Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Amma's Kitchen

I didn't get any pictures of food!
Amma's is a South Indian Restaurant in Roselawn. It is all vegetarian. There is lots of seating here and things that have dairy are clearly marked even though I always ask because I forget and want to make sure. I got the Vegetable Korma which is veggies with coconut cream. This is not my favorite indian food place around, but lots of Cincinnatians love it. On Wednesdays they have an all vegan buffet at lunch time. I have not been yet.
 
Dang. Well, this is Caroline and Stephanie.
 
 
 
This is Ryan, Josh, and Michael.
 

 
*Update*
Bakersfield went to the all-vegan lunch buffet on Wednesdays.
 
 
From right Bhindi Masala- okra and eggplant, yellow one was Vegetable Korma- coconut milk and vegetables, hot dessert-cream of wheat with fruit and nut and ginger. I don't think I would like that, but BF liked it "A LOT". And some noods with veggies.

 
He is busy working so I won't ask him the rest. He is a busy bumbly bumble bee.
Bzzz.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment