Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Pho Lang Thang

 
Pho Lang Thang is one of my favorite places to go to for lunch. It's part of Findlay Market.
 




 
These are the vegan spring rolls. The peanut butter sauce is really tasty and sweet. $4 for two rolls.

 
The inside of the spring roll.

 
This was the vegan pho. I put lots of sriracha sauce in it. I chose tofu and mushrooms in mine. It was only $6. I advise going on the weekdays because there are less people there. Findlay Market gets really busy on the weekends. The other vegan options on the menu include a noodle salad and a vegan bahn mi. Both are tasty, but I like the bahn mi better.
 
Update:
 
I ate the bahn mi today. Mmm. Perfect taste. Crispy on the outside. Sweet and savory. Nicely fried tofu. I couldn't get the mayo on it, but I put my own on when I got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment