Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Tucker's Restaurant

 
Such a nice view on the way there. This is a place where if you were visiting Cincy and wanted to know where the locals go this is it. On the way here, a guy told me how he had to buy drugs on the street because he was in an accident and the drugs from the doctor are too expensive. Then he went on his way and I went on mine.

 
This place is amazing. Liberty & Vine everyone.


 
I can catch them on Tuesday.

 
Jim Tarbell is right up my alley. Cincinnati fixture. I will definitely be writing him in.

 
It's so quaint in here. A writer's dream. All the locals come here.

 
This is Joe. When I came in he asked if I was from out of town. Ha. (totally for locals! I love it!) It had been too long since I had been in. Really. Within 6 minutes of sitting down this place makes me smile and reaffirms my love for OTR as my home.



 
I had the vegan chili (made by Joe).


                                                            Then I had a vegan burger without the bun because they didn't have any vegan bread. Which was fine. It tasted great.

 
The super salad was recommended and it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment